KAOTHEEM ENERGY SERVICES LTD
KAOTHEEM has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, pipeline and potash industries since 2016.
As one of the indigenous NDT companies in Africa, we are owned and operated by our Highly Trained Employees and Team of Professionals, Inventors & Technologist Partners across the globe. Read more:
Ultrasonic Inspection is a non-destructive testing method capable of detecting both surface and sub-surface flaws in components and welds.
Magnetic particle inspection (MT) is a non-destructive testing method used to detect surface and slightly subsurface flaws in ferromagnetic materials (such as carbon steel).
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) is used to detect casting, forging and welding surface defects such as hairline cracks, surface porosity, leaks in new products, and fatigue cracks on in-service components.
POSITIVE MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION -PMI
Positive Material Identification (PMI) is the analysis of a metallic alloy to establish composition by reading the percentage quantities of its constituent elements.
KAOTHEEM provides visual inspection and turnaround management services for the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical, pipeline, chemical, power generation, and refinery industries.
Our staff includes:
- API 510 certified personnel for pressure equipment inspections
- API 653 certified personnel for tank testing
- API 570 certified personnel for pressure piping inspections
- Personnel with applicable local certifications (such as ABSA in Alberta)
- National Board certified boiler inspectors
- Personnel with American Welding Society (AWS-CWI) certifications for weld examinations
- Personnel with specialized qualifications such as API 936 Refractory Personnel Certification
KAOTHEEM provides inspections and testing personnel throughout shutdowns; this includes project management, certified visual inspectors, engineering for repairs and alterations, specialized bolt removal and all NDT services.